REGISTER FOR OUR NEXT WEBINAR
Good Leaders Ask Great Questions!
John C . Maxwell is by far one of my favorite authors and speakers. In his book, Good Leaders Ask Great Questions he outlines what good questions are. He outlines a playbook for leaders as well as anyone else who wants to influence other people. These questions transfer across all walks of life.
there are the 10 main questions as outlined below
- Why are questions so important?
- What questions do I ask myself as a leader?
- What questions do I ask my team members?
- What must I do to lead myself successfully?
- How does leadership work?
- How do I get started in leadership?
- How do I resolve conflict and lead challenging people?
- How can I succeed working under poor leadership?
- How can I successfully navigate leadership?
- How can I develop leaders?
Register below and join us for this webinar as we discuss how these questions have impacted our leadership abilities and success!
You will also be invited to join us in a 6-week masterclass study of this work with tips, tricks, and real-life applications.